I ran into another bug unrelated to the opening problem. The new arrow hot key that is in the map window wipes out a stored custom map URL if you click on the arrow hot key. See attached image.
To create this problem.
- Go to the Main GUI.
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the main GUI
- Insert a custom map URL in the Map Image Link window.
- Save the custom URL by clicking on OK
- Refresh to load the custom map.
- Click on the arrow hot key on the map. The skin default map URL opens.
- The custom map is wiped out in Map Image Link window.
In writing up the above steps, it actually looks like the custom map URL is wiped out during a Refresh action as well. In addition, it appears that opening the Settings window and IE 10 at the same time causes the cursor to be taken over. I was navigating in the list of Favorites when this occurred. I had to exit WWL manually to get control of the cursor again.