Wrong data after last update

After I update to the latest version, current time weather is displaying wrong data:
Weather Station: Varna, Bulgaria

1 Like

Which version of Weather Watcher were you using prior to updating? Does that issue go away after installing the old version?

Please post a screenshot of the “Region” window in Windows so I can see how the date and time are formatted on your computer.

I used 7.2.144 and everything was okay.
My regional settings are Bulgarian.

I tested with old version 7.2.144 and works great!

I’m not able to reproduce the issue from your screenshot above. Are you still seeing this issue in version 7.2.146?

Yes, on 7.2.146 the problem is still here. On old version there is no problem.

On 7.2.146, do you see the same issue when switching to different weather stations?

On 7.2.146 I use Weatherbug station on city Varna, Bulgaria. - ot 7.2.144 work without problem. 146 have this problem.
On other stations that are from wunderground work without problem.

Here’s what I’m seeing right now for the Varna WeatherBug station:

Hm, I don’t know. If you want I can share files or something else that can help, I use different settings about calculation of temp, maybe there is the problem ?

Yes, it might be helpful if I can try your exact settings on my computer. Please export the registry key below from the Windows registry and send me the file in a private message here or email it to me at [email protected]. It’ll contain your license key, so you shouldn’t post it in this thread.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Weather Watcher Live

I send you email

Got it. Thanks!

Try upgrading to this version:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/wwl/Installs/WWL720150.exe

Fixed! Thanks a lot Mike!

1 Like