wind

I cannot understand the wind speed data - I see 4.5 m/s to 15 km/hour yet when I calculate the corresponding value for 4.5m/s it comes to 16 km/hour. The range does not make any sense. I expect to see a low to high range (not the opposite).

Maybe someone might explain what it is you are trying to portray.

Robert

Please post a screenshot so I can see what you’re describing.

This sample was taken at random - I was looking at the temperature in Europe which is subject to heat wave. You can se wind speed at 4.5 M/sec and “up to” 15 Km/hour. Now 4.5m/sec is 16 KM/hour as pointed out in my very first posting. I have commented on this before, BTW. Regards from South Australia

I included a fix for the issue from your screenshot in this Weather Watcher build:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/wwl/Installs/WWL720140.exe

It’s okay to install it right over top of your current version of Weather Watcher.

Thanks for the upgrade.

I am a stickler for detail. We are traveling through DOHA on 31 AUG so I looked at weather there. Found an anomaly again about wind speed. The speed there shows as both m/ph and m/sph. I do not know why as I assume m/ph is miles per hour (mph is normal for this) but when the wind is zero (0 m/sph for example on 23 Aug at night) it shows a direction - daytime NNW, night NW. Fascinating how you can specify a wind speed of 0 from ANY direction.

Regards from Australia

Got a screenshot?

here is screen shot showing data from DOHA

BTW I am not a “new” member I have been with for quite a few years, hopefully helping along the way.