Why it doesn't automatically update?!

Check out the lastest change. :icon_smile:

http://www.singerscreations.com/forum/v … c&start=42

It requires the 13A version of WW for the handling of the N/A data but the new skin will work with all versions.

BTW Your data problem continues every night. :sad: Call the airport and talk to someone in charge there. Maybe they can resolve the problem.

BTW Your data problem continues every night. Call the airport and talk to someone in charge there. Maybe they can resolve the problem.

I have already done so and noone knows what I’m talking about… I just changed the city to Paros which is the next island (and has the airport) and everything is ok… from what I 've seen we’re sharing the same weather anyway… Seems that everytime I checked the weather is identical…
Anyway, one more weird… Looking for a city to add (here in Greece) and guess what, to my surprise it wasn’t there… I went to www.weather.com and checked Greece’s cities and the city that I’m looking for (IOANNINA) a major city, capital of a state and a whole region (with airport) wasn’t there…And again to my surprise other cities with no importance whatsoever were there! So I wrote to them about it, but nothing…
Do you know of a way to include cities in weather.com?
Regards

Poor tpapas. I’m afraid you’ve done all you can. I don’t know anything else to suggest for either problem.

It’s possible the city you would like to add has some kind of exclusive contract with a competing weather service and weather.com can’t data from it. Writing to weather.com and asking is all you can do.

Take care.