Weatherbug loads wrong ZIP code

WWL 7.1.94
Win8 Pro x64

We dealt with this same problem several years ago. I’m using the Concord Regional Airport[/url]'s weather station, which is most definitely in the 28027 ZIP code. But I’m getting alerts for counties other than the one I’m in (Cabarrus). Alert links take me to a page for a [url=http://weather.weatherbug.com/NC/Charlotte-weather/severe-weather/local-alerts.html?zcode=z5640&zip=28221]different ZIP code (28221).

Other links in the WWL interface give similar results. I just opened “History” from the main window, and it took me to this page for Oaktown, IN.

Is Weatherbug just hopeless?

I’m not sure if this is a WeatherBug issue or a bug in Weather Watcher Live. I know I’ve seen some odd things happen in the past when linking out to the WeatherBug website from Weather Watcher Live. I think locally cached data sometimes interferes with the linking functionality.

Please send me a registry export of your Weather Watcher Live settings. You can email it to me at [email protected].

Here are the steps to export your registry settings:

1) Click the Windows Start button, choose “Run…”, and enter “regedit” in the run window.

2) Navigate to the following registry key in the left menu:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Weather Watcher Live

3) Right-click on the “Weather Watcher Live” key, choose “Export”, enter a file name, and click the “Save” button.