Weather Watcher Not Displaying Current Weather

For about the past day, Weather Watcher has stopped displaying current weather.
I have tried changing weather stations, but none are working.
I have also tried clicking the WU icon to display the website for the weather stations, and they are correct.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Which version of Weather Watcher are you using?

What happens when you right click the Weather Watcher system tray icon and choose Check for New Version?

1 Like

It’s working now.
I don’t know why it wasn’t working, but it’s all good now.

Thanks, Mike. :+1:

1 Like

I have the same problem here Mike, I live in Athens, Greece. I see no weather stations available in the city, neither the ones that I have saved display correct weather data. The taskbar icon also shows NA instead of temp degrees. I have the latest version 7.2.225 of WW.

1 Like

Hello,

I am also not showing the correct weather in my area. Its showing NA when I switch a station and my location station is only showing 60. I rebooted and still nothing. Says I have the latest update.

Thanks
Joe

1 Like

I have de the same problem in Brazil. Not show weather station available at my area

1 Like

I also have the same issue here. I am in New York City area. The current weather conditions does not update and cannot load in any other weather stations. This issue just started occurring today. The program update indicates no new version. I am running version 7.2.225.

1 Like

Likewise, same issue here in Northern California. I am able to see a few stations available on the map. All are Weatherbug, which, unfortunately, I do not upload my PWS data to.

1 Like

I’m working on a new Weather Watcher build with a fix to resolve this issue. I’ll let you know when it’s available.

1 Like

Weather Watcher version 7.2.227 is now available for download here.

1 Like

New build looks good here so far.

1 Like

I am sorry to report that I am still having problems.

Weather Watcher Problem 02

1 Like

Please try version 7.2.229. You can download that installer here.

1 Like

I have installed 7.2.229, and the slow loading seems to have gone, but I have tested a few Weather Underground stations, and none of them are displaying “Actual High” or “Actual Low”. They just display N/A as depicted above.

But I tried a WeatherBug station, and it works. It also seems to be faster at loading the data.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same N/A issue with WWL 7.2.229 with weather stations at 25177 in WV. Also seeing “Earth Networks” for 25311. Earth Networks is not clickable as well.

1 Like

Are you referring to the actual high/low being N/A? If so, Weather Watcher only shows that data when available.

Got a link to the webpage you expected that to link to?

1 Like

Yes, I am referring to the actual high/low being N/A on the tray tooltip display. See attached pics.

TrayTool

As for Earth Networks, no, I do not have a link.

It looks like a WeatherBug station is showing up as Earth Networks.

Earth Networks supplies all data for WeatherBug stations. I guess it would be more accurate for the station search results to show “Earth Networks” instead of WeatherBug.

1 Like

Me neither. I don’t think WeatherBug has pages for their stations. And Earth Networks doesn’t since they just supply weather data.

1 Like