Weather Watcher Live Firefox Extension 0.0.0.4 (Beta)

The following changes are included in this build:

CHANGED: When using a weather station outside of the US, the toolbar icons and tooltips will always default to days – regardless of what is selected in the “Toolbar Icons” section of the Weather Watcher Live Options window.

FIXED: The “Options” button has been enabled in the Firefox “Tools” → “Add-ons” window.

Please share any comments, suggestions or issues in this thread. Also, feel free to post a screenshot if it will help describe what you’re discussing.

Weather Watcher Live Firefox Extension 0.0.0.4 i[/i]:
http://www.box.net/shared/static/uzzvig3z2p.xpi

Note: Please install Firefox 3.* before attempting to install the Weather Watcher Live Firefox extension.

Great job, Mike. However, it shows 100% in the Humidity Low field and 46% for the Humidity High field. Same problem with other cities too.

Keep up the good work!

David

The humidity labels were switched in the tooltip. I’ll correct that for the 0.0.0.5 release. Thanks!

On “Tonight’s Forecast” icon, it has “Undefined F” as the Forecasted High. I know why it does this, but saying “N/A” would look better.

David

Which weather station are you using?

Edit: I see mine is doing this too. I’ll fix it for the next release.

You might want to post the barometers reading to the hundredths of an inch (30.34 instead of 30.3), like in Weather Watcher Live (speaking of which, are you planning to including Weather Underground’s real-time stations to WWL or the Firefox entension?)
Such a program would be excellent!

Also can you make the temperature on the toolbar bigger or bolder to make it more visible?

David

Will do.

Yes – and the extension will eventually be upgraded to include those stations.

I tried to pick a font size that would appeal to most people. While bigger and bolder would be possible, I don’t think it would work for everyone. It looks like this will probably have to be added to the Options window.