Weather Watcher Live Firefox Extension 0.0.0.3 (Beta)

biggles150, no trouble at all. Here’s a build that will force days to be used when using an international weather station:

http://www.box.net/shared/static/uzzvig3z2p.xpi

Thanks Mike, just to confirm the force daily works OK.

No other problems found so far, good job done.

biggles150, thank you for confirming. Let me know if you have any other questions or run into trouble elsewhere.

Mike–that’s the only menu it is a problem as far as I’ve discovered.

Love the feature of total rainfall for the day–for some reason that is usually treated like a state secret—will it be available for snowfall accumulation when that dreaded day comes back too? Nice job–looks like a keeper.

FLETCH, is your DPI set to 96 i[/i] or 120? Something looks out of place in your screenshot – and DPI is what comes to mind.

I don’t think WeatherBug tracks snowfall accumulation. I guess it’s harder to measure since it most likely requires a manual measurement.

Hi Mike,
Have installed program and all is running smoothly for me. The only thing I would like to see is to have both F and C displayed instead of choosing one or the other. Is it possible to have that feature available as it is in WWL?

Thanks for such a great program…I love it!

Cheers,
Dawn :cheers:

Sorry for the dumb question, but how do I install it? :-"

Nevermind! Figured it out!

When I mouse over the map icon, I am just getting a blank white square, no map. Is anyone else getting this? Any suggestions? Other than that everything is working great, and this extension is looking really neat!

Thanks!

Edit: A restart of FF fixed the problem! If anyone else sees the white box where the map should be, try quitting FF and restarting.

Mike, can I make a feature request? Is there any chance that we could do a custom map like the desktop version of WWL?

Mike–dpi was at 120, when lowered to the default [96] the numbers in the dropdown menu display—only thing: with my aging eyes, everything looks a little small 8-[

I am aware of this issue. I hope to resolve it for the next release.

I’m working on a related idea for the next release.

FLETCH, I just wanted to confirm. I’ll see what I can do to resolve that problem at 120 DPI.

Mike…I have the barometric pressure with the current conditions icon, would it be possible to include an up and down arrow to indicate the trend?

biggles150, that’s a good idea. I will add that.

Awesome! Thanks for listening.

Once I restarted Firefox, the white box went away, and the map worked.