Weather Underground station support

Mike - is this a different build than the current WWL 6.1.01? I too am a huge fan of the wunderkin, and I can understand that their data is not free - after all, their data is almost always (97% of the time) more accurate than anything else I get, even your WWL (No offense).

I use their web page when I want radar detail and storm movement data, most particularly, but I love the zooom capabilities as well as rain/hail tracking too…

johngalt, yes, it’ll be a different build since the weather data will no doubt be in a completely different format. The application itself will be very similar though.

Rats. I just bought this one lol…

Also bought Technet sub on the 6th and am typing this from W7 final…

I’d offer to help beta test, but I am taking the GRE on Tuesday and starting my Senior year as a Math and Comp Sci double major 6 days later…so I probably won’t have the time to devote to testing…

I realize you’ve been busy and the Spendid2 skin is really looking good, but I wanted to check to see if there has been anything happening with the Weather Underground data. Any news?

Hunz, I now have access to their data feed and am working that data into a new Weather Watcher Live build (which will probably turn into Weather Watcher Live 7). I’m aiming to have the first build ready sometime next month.