Weather Underground Data Delay?

The closest reliable data for my location (01938) is provided by Wx Underground. Weather Watcher Live 7.0.81 is intermittently slow to display data on initial windows startup and must be updated manually. After that it updates at my chosen interval of every 30 minutes. I assume this is due to a data feed delay from Wx Underground? No other problems, however.

ThinkPad T420
Win7 Pro Sp1 with all updates current

Scroll down to the bottom of the following page to see a list of Weather Underground weather stations near you:

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=01938

For best results, use one of the weather stations that shows “Rapid Fire” under the “Type” column. Also, choose “Update in realtime” in the “Auto Update Rate” dropdown box in the “General” section of the Weather Watcher Live Options window.

In order to prevent Weather Watcher Live from attempting to retrieve your weather before your computer is connected to the Internet, check both the “Retrieve forecasts” and “Pause for 30 seconds…” boxes at the top of the “General” section of the Weather Watcher Live Options window.

Thank you Mike, I shall try your suggestions.

Changing the option to pause for 30 seconds when retrieving forecasts did the trick. Thanks again. I guess the wireless driver is later in the startup sequence.