Weather Stations no longer available

This applies to WWL 7.2.225 on multiple computers running Windows 10x64 Pro Build 19041.450, Insider Build 19207.0000, and Build 190420.450. All systems have Kaspersky Internet Security V21.1.15.500(a). My zip code is 25177 in WV.

For the past several days, WWL is no longer able to find weather stations in my area. It can find the WeatherBug station at nearby zip code 25302, Yeager airport.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue on Windows XP, with Kaspersky. Did it once before, and a reboot helped. Happened about 2 weeks ago. Only Weatherbug stations show up in the station search. Did a reinstall, with no change. The non-Weatherbug stations no longer show up, and I have been using one in our city, since it would be the most accurate.

2 Likes

I’m working on a new Weather Watcher build with a fix to resolve this issue. I’ll let you know when it’s available.

1 Like

Thanks Mike I’ve been having the same problem the last week. No weather stations to choose from. As usual you are right on it fixing. Thanks so much

Bernard Lavallee

1 Like

Thanks Mike…Totally appreciated!

1 Like

Weather Watcher version 7.2.227 is now available for download here.

2 Likes

Thank you. Will install on my Win XP box. Your program works fine on it, just lost all the stations.

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt fix. WWL 7.2.227 works fine.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the fix!

1 Like

Thank you so much!
A long weekend for you, but much appreciated by us, Mr. Singer!

1 Like

Thank you also. It works great on Win XP.