Weather Station Favorites

I believe a value added upgrade would be to add Station Favorites to the main window as Weather Exchange has done. You can add your Stations to a column on the right which displays very basic weather info; temp, humidity, wind. You can also open the detailed window from the favorites, you don’t have to go to options to change Stations or right click the Station Bar in the main window.

It would be really nice to see the Weather ALERT in the pop-up Tooltip also.

Make it a great day!

SkyDoc - I was looking at reviews on Weather Exchange and some peolple were claiming they got a virus from it. Have you had any problems with it?

No problems. Do these users post any info to support their virus claims?

Didn’t realize that Weather Watcher had been terminated. Thought LIVE was an upgrade. Will post in LIVE.

I believe a value added upgrade would be to add Station Favorites to the main window as Weather Exchange has done. You can add your Stations to a column on the right which displays very basic weather info; temp, humidity, wind. You can also open the detailed window from the favorites, you don’t have to go to options to change Stations or right click the Station Bar in the main window.