Wallpaper problems in Beta 4

Hello,

I cannot select multiple wallpapers in the latest Beta 4. I have tried both the update and full setup versions. I REALLY liked this feature in Beta 3! I a holding down the CTRL button to select the multiple wallpapers, but it does not ‘remember’ the selections. Also the wallpaper reverst back to Afganistain on update. What is the problem?

wtd6e

It works if you don’t use the “Apply” button.

I just repacked the Beta 4 setups. Download and reinstall a new setup to fix the problem.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Singer[/i]
I just repacked the Beta 4 setups. Download and reinstall a new setup to fix the problem.

Mike, that corrected the problem of me not being able to select multiple wallpapers, however another wallpaper bug has come up. The Afganistan satellite is showing(the first one in the list)with the others that I select even though I have NOT selected it.

Any ideas why it wants to show up?

wtd6e

wtd6e, does it look like that map is selected in the Options?

quote:
[b]wtd6e[/b], does it look like that map is selected in the Options?
Mike, NO it is not selected (its not in blue), only the ones that I have selected are in blue, yet that Afganistan Satellite (not in blue) still comes up with the others that I HAVE selected.

wtd6e, I’ll check it out.

quote:
[b]wtd6e[/b], I'll check it out.

Mike, I am still getting the Afganistain Satellite even though it is not selected. It is NOT in blue. I have tried reinstalling WW Beta 4 and restarting the computer with no luck. I did not have this problem in Beta 3. Any ideas or soulutions yet?

THANKS!

wtd6e

wtd6e, I fixed the problem. The fix will be included in Beta 5.

The 5.6 Beta 5 has been released:
http://www.singerscreations.com/RSS/Posts/157.asp