Wallpaper change time..5.6 Beta

When I choose multiple wallpapers, is there a way to change the amount of time that each wallpaper displays itself? It would nice to speed up the current default or even nicer to set your own time.

wtd6e

You can change the Wallpaper Auto Update Rate in the “Wallpaper” section of the Weather Watcher Options.

You can update the wallpaper as fast as once per minute. Are you suggesting that I add an interval faster than 1 minute?

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Singer[/i]
You can change the Wallpaper Auto Update Rate in the "Wallpaper" section of the Weather Watcher Options.

You can update the wallpaper as fast as once per minute. Are you suggesting that I add an interval faster than 1 minute?

Yes, Mike, if this is possible…[:D]

Everytime the wallpaper changes, Weather Watcher connects to the Internet and downloads a new map. Depending on your Internet connection, that could cause some grief for your computer.

What intervals would you like added?

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Singer[/i]
Everytime the wallpaper changes, Weather Watcher connects to the Internet and downloads a new map. Depending on your Internet connection, that could cause some grief for your computer.

What intervals would you like added?

Mike, It would be nice to at least have it change every 30 seconds or less. I have a high speed connection…would this not help with the “grief”?

By grief, I meant it might slow your computer down some if it is constantly downloading images and refreshing your desktop. I’ll add shorter intervals in the next beta release.