W.W.Live 7.2.51 Empty Screen

When I click on my temperature button in tray it used to give my my WW Live Website but now it just gives me a empty screen with nothing in it but an outline of where the information should be. It dose give me the (REFRESH-NOW-HOURLY-MONTHLY-DAILY-LOCAL-ALERTS-MAPS-OPTIONS) the city I am trying to access and the time it was last updated. At the very bottom the line is shown also the first word is HISTORY last word SETTINGS.

I am not sure if I have a BUG of some kind or why all of a sudden this is happening because it has been working just fine for a long time. I did want to add my monthly had been keeping all of this month but now its not keeping weather daily at all. I have rebooted but that does not help. I am using IE Windows 8.1 and Chrome :sad:

Thanks

Jerrymoose

Try reinstalling Weather Watcher. If that does not help, then temporarily switch to a different weather station to see if it’s an issue with the weather station itself.

[b]Mike,

I have tried a reinstall and that does not seem to help and I did try a different City with same results. I do get current results in tray of my weather and when I click on it it gives me all of the data that I subscribed to in the options. This is the craziest thing I have ever seen. I was forced to do a reinstall to my computer and when that happened I seem to have had something happen to WW Live which I miss terribly. I am used to going to screen to see weather for next several days and now its not available. Anymore suggestions…Maybe an older version possibly?

Thanks,

JerryMoose[/b]

Which version of IE do you have installed?

Was there every a solution for this issue? I just bought the software and am experiencing issues. When I open weather watcher live i get no forecast information displayed. I do the temp to display in the systray and do have forecast when i hover on the icon.The program freezes and I am unable to X out of it. I have to right click on the systray icon to exit. Also, when i run a the list of weather station, I get a list but none of the show on the map.
https://s9.postimg.org/7hwb4m88r/WWL.jpg

https://s9.postimg.org/scimccu2z/WWL2.jpg

jawbrkr, which version of Windows and Weather Watcher are you using?

[b]Mike,

Every thing is working just fine. I had a tech to a complete clean of my computer and after that most everything worked much better including W.W.Live.

I truly love this program since I have been a user for over 10 years as you well know.

Regards,

jerrymoose[/b] =D>