Are you getting the “Server not found” error message? Try the following suggestions (in order).
1. Are you using an authenticated proxy server? If yes, Weather Watcher will not work.
2. Are you using a personal firewall? If yes, then make sure your firewall is giving Internet access to “C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\DL.EXE”.
3. Are you using Weather Watcher v5.0.26 (a/b/c/d)? If not, you need to download and update here:
4. Delete the contents of the “C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\Cache” folder and try retrieving the weather again.
5. Try reinstalling Weather Watcher using the instructions below:
[b]A.[/b] Shut down Weather Watcher. [b]B.[/b] Delete the "C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher" folder. [b]C.[/b] Download and install Weather Watcher from: [http://www.SingersCreations.com/WWsetup.exe](http://www.SingersCreations.com/WWsetup.exe)
6. If you’ve made it this far and Weather Watcher is still not working, then please e-mail the answers to the following questions to me:
[b]A.[/b] What version of Weather Watcher do you have (the version number is in the lower, right-hand corner -OR- look on the About window)? [b]B.[/b] What version of Windows do you have? [b]C.[/b] How are you connected to the Internet (dial-up, cable, DSL, etc.)? [b]D.[/b] Are using a personal firewall? [b]E.[/b] Are you using an authenticated proxy server? [b]F.[/b] Try going to the "City Code" area of the Weather Watcher Options and doing a city search via the "Find You City" button. What happens? Give me as much detail as possible.