Tray Tooltip Skin suggestion

I think the Classic Background should include a small display of the Weather Watcher watermark under the weather icon. Anyone able to create one?

The concept is similar to to the weather.com app shown on SAG508’s homepage. http://www.veronafd.org/

Of course since Weather Watcher gets it’s data from Weather.com and displays a link to weather.com at the bottom of each Forecast page it wouldn’t be all that unnatural for the skin to include the weather.com logo in the background image instead.

Ed</font id=“blue”></font id=“size2”>

quote:
[i]Originally posted by EdP[/i]
Of course since Weather Watcher gets it's data from Weather.com and displays a link to weather.com at the bottom of each Forecast page it wouldn't be all that unnatural for the skin to include the weather.com logo in the background image instead. [b]Ed[/b]
The last time I used The Weather Channel logo, I received a letter from their head liason. Let's not try to go down that road again [:D]

hmmmm ok maybe the original suggestion is better. [:)]

BTW I think the ToolTip’s default Classic Background is more effective when resized to 230x155. The 600x406 size is only partially used by the tooltip.

Ed</font id=“blue”></font id=“size2”>