tray icon color

The temperature is below freezing (-2) and tray icon is still red (as above freezing), although I set blue background and checked “Temperature Below Freezing” checkbox.

This is WWL 7.0.37.

Please post a screenshot of the “Tray Icon” → “Colors” section of your Weather Watcher Live Options window. If needed, see the following link for instructions on taking a screenshot:

http://www.SingersCreations.com/screenshot

Here you are:

http://s3.postimage.org/2012fccn8/WWL_tray_icon.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot. I checked a few locations with negative temperatures, but was unable to reproduce this issue.

Which weather station are you using? You’ll find the weather station name in the top, left corner of the main Weather Watcher Live window.

Actually it’s WeatherBug’s “Katowice, Poland (Pyrzowice)” - now shows still red -4.

This is to notify today the tray icon suddenly changed color to blue. Looks like WWL’s behavior is correct and the problem was elsewhere. Namely, I found a search bar problem related to Firefox. The solution to this problem is described here. I did described there manipulations with formhistory.sqlite. Search bar then started to work and most probably tray icon’s problem was fixed too.

Thank you for trying to help; this was really strange experience :slight_smile:

EDIT: this IS strange. About 90 minutes after the computer had started tray icon changed its color to red (I don’t know when exactly and what was the reason). I suppose all I’ve written above is a pure speculation but I don’t want to remove it just for the records.

This is to notify the tray icon randomly changes it’s background color. Now it’s blue like it should be. But today it was blue, red and once more blue. I’ve no clue why this happens.

When this happens again, please export your Weather Watcher Live registry settings and email them to me at [email protected].

Here are the steps to export the registry settings:

1) Click the Windows Start button, choose “Run…”, and enter “regedit” in the run window.

2) Navigate to the following registry key in the left menu:

[b]HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Weather Watcher Live[/b]

3) Right-click on the “Weather Watcher Live” key, choose “Export”, enter a file name, and click the “Save” button.