Tool bar error

hello

when I hover my mouse of the tool tip temperature it opens up but the cloud icon to not line up properly.
see screen print below

http://s24.postimg.org/7tkdyurht/cloud_error.jpg

I have some questions for you:

1) How long has this been occurring?

2) Does it happen every time you over? Or just sometimes?

3) Which version of Windows are you using?

4) Which version of Internet Explorer do you have installed?

I have noticed it for a couple of weeks and sometimes it causes the program to crash. it seems to happen all the time now
I am using windows xp and have internet explorer 8

If you exit and restart Weather Watcher Live, does it still display like that on the first hover?

Also, do you notice a difference if you change the “Tray Icon” skin in the “Skins” section of the Weather Watcher Live Options? For example, try the “Shiny” icon set and see if that displays the same way.

Hi
The shiny icons work correctly so it looks like I have a glitch on my computer and it has not crashed today and is working correctly

I don’t see that exact issue with Windows XP & IE 8, but I did find that icons are not displaying at all for some of the icons sets. It must have something to do with the way the PNG images were created in those icons sets – and some kind of incompatibility with IE 8.

Try a different browser like Firefox, see if that clears your problem! IE8 is a little old hat now, and will not be supported by Microsoft anymore. :icon_smile:

Brykari, IE 8 is the latest version available on Windows XP. Firefox won’t work because Weather Watcher Live is using an IE control – which uses your current version of IE.