Today's high

When I run over the icon, the todays high always shows N/A. Help Walt :oops:

I have a few questions for you:

1) Which version of Weather Watcher Live are you using?

2) Which weather station are you using?

It says I have the lattest version, and I have zip code 19134 as the weather point. Walt :colors:

Please let me know which version of Weather Watcher Live you’re using. You can find the version number on the Weather Watcher Live About window. Right-click the Weather Watcher Live system tray icon and choose “About” to open the Weather Watcher Live About window.

It looks like there are a few weather stations at that zip code. What is the name of the weather station listed at the top, left of the main Weather Watcher Live window?

5.6.41 Philadelphia PA Thanks again, WALT

Do you see the N/A all the time or only after 3:00pm each day?

Only after 3pm

That’s normal. It’s when weather.com switches from their daytime forecast to their nighttime one. It switches back 12 hrs later.

I have been seeing N/A all day today and the main window has been showing Current / Tonight / Tomorrow - it is as if WW thinks it’s afternoon all day :sad:

Also the ‘Tonight’ sunset shows 5:49 PM whereas Tuesday 3rd shows 5:51 PM, as does the tray tooltip.

Using WW 5.6.45 (Manchester, UK).

Thanks
Steven

…and as if by magic, I just clicked Update in the main window and it’s working OK now - how strange! :shock: