This page can't load Google Maps correctly.

I hope this is not a duplicate posting of something else. I didn’t see this when I searched.

With the most recent version of WWL 7.2.225, I don’t see any weather info, and when I try to add a new station, I get this error message “This page can’t load Google Maps correctly.” Reinstalling WWL didn’t seem to help.

The software has been working fine for a very long time, so I am not sure that this new issue is about.

1 Like

Did you recently change something on your end that might have caused this issue? If not, please send your Weather Watcher license key to me (don’t post it here) at [email protected] so I can look in my system to ensure it’s configured properly.

thank you. I just sent you an email. There might have been a Windows update, I am not sure. I only use the computer during Christmas holidays to announce weather, so I never change anything else on that computer. Other than what comes with it new, I only have one other piece of software on that computer for a specific use. It isn’t a general use computer, so no I don’t think I have changed anything. It s a Windows 10 and WWL has been working since first installed a couple years ago.

Oh and btw, this is a fabulous piece of software. I’ve written a lot of complex programs, but nothing as nice as WWL !!!