The splendid thermometer

I think it would kinda make sence now that you’ve got the option to change the color of the thermometer that you make an option for the color when it’s above and when it’s below zero C (ie. freezing and not) like it’s possible to define for the trayicon…?

YaaaY, it’s nice with the feature implemented, thanks :mrgreen:
But i was thinking of maybe having the options split up, so you can choose the freezing and non-freezing colors seperately, independent from eachother?

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Fl?gger[/i]
I think it would kinda make sence now that you've got the option to change the color of the thermometer that you make an option for the color when it's above and when it's below zero C (ie. freezing and not) [b]like it's possible to define for the trayicon..[/b]?

It’s possible to define this for the tray icon? I didn’t know that. Where is the option? Actually I get the impression it was possible to do this in an early beta.

http://www.singerscreations.com/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1163

Any chance of that feature returning?</font id=“size2”>

[:p] [b]Hunz[/b]

Ohh, I’m sorry, I hadn’t seen the option had been removed, but the reason I hadn’t is that mine still does it - black numbers above zero, red below.

I looked in to it, and found what looks like a possible solution; go to the registry, to “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Weather Watcher\TrayIcon” and you might or might not find the nodes “WhenNegative” and “NegativeColor”. If they aren’t present just add 2 new string values with the names (without the quotes).
Then set the value “WhenNegative” to true, and the value “NegativeColor” to the code for the color you would like the text to have (i use 2046 for red, but i guess you can just set ie. the background of the tray icon to the desired color, and the code in the value “BackColor” and then set the background color back to the former).

I’m just guessing here, but sounds to me like it’d work, and i hope it really does for you. And anyways, feedback’s still kinda cool…

Well, this might just aswell be the end, I made the option the way described above and added a post i the “Skins” section:
http://www.singerscreations.com/Forum/v … php?t=1179