Tempertature does not show in taskbar

Temperature shows as NA on taskbar. Using version 6.0.0.44 BETA.
Windows XP and comcast.

Which weather station are you using? What temperature is displayed in the “NOW” section of the main Weather Watcher Live window?

weather station is atlantic city,nj

What temperature is displayed in the “NOW” section of the main Weather Watcher Live window?

BTW, this is what I see:

http://www.postimage.org/aVXsUsJ.jpg

How come you can see like tonight and the Map is showing rain also. And your icons seem much better. I would love to have that.

thebullet, more data is available for weather stations within the US.

Ok, will this become available to the UK?

thebullet, WeatherBug told me they are going to start selling weather stations outside of the US. Whether they come to the UK or not depends on if businesses and schools in the UK purchase WeatherBug weather stations.

Weather Watcher Live will be able to access data from personal weather stations at some point in the future. I heard that data should be available before the end of the year – the date is not set in stone at this point though.

Ok thanks for the help, my nearest station is Coventry Airportwhich is less than 2 miles away. I assume being an airport the information given is pretty accurate. I hope they improve this to make it become even better.

Thanks Mike Singer,
Keep up the Good Work.