Temp In Tray is Crowded

First, great program…I love it.

I am having a problem where my temp in the tray is crowded out by the other icons. If it is single digit, it’s fine, but when it is showing…say 34, I only see half or less of the 3.

How can I fix this[?]

Thanks!

Hi Shacky,

I have found on a couple of different computers that the default font at Arial at 9 points, normal, with no minus sign and no hundreds digit will fit well. If you make other selections, you can vary the point size as needed.

Some fonts are really small and can have a higher point size. Bold increases the width as well.

These settings are all under Options > Tray icon.

Cheers!

– PatrickB

A font of Courier New at 9 point and Bold works well for me with no degree symbol. Not concerned about temps above 99 but something greater than a -9 is a concern. [:)] And in more ways than icon display. [:D] Will have to wait to see how the winter progresses before I can comment on -1x. [:)]

EdP

quote:
[i]Originally posted by EdP[/i] Will have to wait to see how the winter progresses before I can comment on -1x. [:)]
well i can say that i don't have the "-" displayed for neg temps because when it hits neg here... it usually goes past -10.... i know in 5.5 you could have it set for the negative temp to be a different color and that was pretty handy. but on 5.6beta that option as been removed and Mike said it woudl return under a different option menu by the final release... so i'm just a waiting...

ewelin, yes, that options is coming back.