Taskbar temperature

How do I get a large temperature to show on my taskbar near the clock? The one that is there is so small I have trouble seeing it.

Windows has a max size for those icons, so they can only be so large. You can edit the font and font size of that icon in the “Tray Icon” → “Font” section of the Weather Watcher Options window.

Thank you. I went to font and chose the colors I wanted but nothing changed. I have Windows 8.1 and all of my other taskbar logos are large including the time & date…

The font, style, size, and colors should change in system tray in realtime as you make changes in the Options window. However, any changes you make will not be permanently saved until clicking either the “OK” or “Apply” button.

See this demo:
https://vimeo.com/113909071

Please post a screenshot of your system tray and the sections of the Weather Watcher Options window where you made changes.

I don’t know what I did but now it is in colors I can see. I still can’t make it any bigger but I can read it now. Thank you anyway.

You can change the font size in the “Tray Icon” → “Font” section of the Weather Watcher Options window.

Are you saying you tried that and it did not work?