Start Minimized with no forecast pop-ups

Hi - I just purchased a lifetime license and the only options I have checked are “Start Weather Watcher Live when Windows starts” and “Start Minimized”. However, when Windows 10 boots, I always get a forecast window upon boot that disappears when I move the mouse for the first time. I do not want that as I want the program to start quietly in the background with no user interaction to a clean desktop in the system tray… showing current conditions or temperature. I only want to see the forecast if I go to the system tray and mouse over the icon or explicitly launch the application. I would prefer it is totally quiet in the system tray other than showing an icon, update itself on boot and alert me if there are watches/warnings/alerts.

Is there a setting I am missing or something I can configure to prevent the initial forecast popup?

Thank you - Chris.

I’m aware of this issue and am working on a fix for the next Weather Watcher release. In the meantime, just click an empty area on your desktop to hide that window.