Somethings wrong?

I just downloaded the 5.5c update and it seems now my weather pics don’t pop up… when viewing the hourly forcast, there is just a white box w/ a red X. Actually, all of the graphis pics displaying the weather are doing this now. I tried to change skins, because I was using the metro one, and I can’t change it… can’t select anything to change the skin, even the classic. Not sure if it’s just my computer, or anyone elses.
Anyhow, just wanted to mention it! Thanks as always, for this cool program!

Sounds like a firewall problem. Which one are you using?

EdP

quote:
[i]Originally posted by cmharmon[/i]
I just downloaded the 5.5c update and it seems now my weather pics don't pop up.... when viewing the hourly forcast, there is just a white box w/ a red X. Actually, all of the graphis pics displaying the weather are doing this now. I tried to change skins, because I was using the metro one, and I can't change it.... can't select anything to change the skin, even the classic. Not sure if it's just my computer, or anyone elses. Anyhow, just wanted to mention it! Thanks as always, for this cool program!

Same here with me with the update…no icons! Even after computer restart.

wtd6e

Someone else e-mailed me about this problem. Try retrieving the forecast again, or reinstall the full Weather Watcher setup.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Singer[/i]
Someone else e-mailed me about this problem. Try retrieving the forecast again, or reinstall the full Weather Watcher setup.

Mike, running the full-setup worked.

Thanks!

wtd6e