Some User Interface improvment ideas

I have several requests

1. Can you display Current Temp on top of Current condition icon in System Tray. (I have no idea how it will look)

2. It would be very handy to have separate menu for recent maps. So take of Map History from Map menu and put it as separate menu.

3. I know that you don’t want to you XML feed just because that user has to be registered with Weather.com. So, if I am registered then can we have option to use XML feed to get weather?

4. I think you can do more with current condition page. That could be more beautiful. For ex; you can display moon phase. Have larger categorized display rather than a table. You can display sun Rise and Set with appropriate icon. You can display a bar like Weather.com?s ?yesterday? forecast. (That give me a new idea no 5)

5. Can we have yesterday?s weather.

I am so sorry that I have posted this in bug report. I don?t know where I was.

Thanks for a wonderful software. It is just up to the point without and baggage.

I like #s 2, 3, & 4. And maybe a link for #5. [:)]

Ed</font id=“blue”></font id=“size2”>

quote:
[i]Originally posted by mitul[/i] 1. Can you display Current Temp on top of Current condition icon in System Tray. (I have no idea how it will look)
I don't think you could find a combination of icons that would even be half readable.
quote:
[i]Originally posted by mitul[/i] 2. It would be very handy to have separate menu for recent maps. So take of Map History from Map menu and put it as separate menu.
Isn't that the same thing as the Map History? Please give me some more information.
quote:
[i]Originally posted by mitul[/i] 3. I know that you don't want to you XML feed just because that user has to be registered with Weather.com. So, if I am registered then can we have option to use XML feed to get weather?
What would be the advantage of this?