Severe Weather Alert

It would be nice if the WW icon in the task bar could alert one of a severe weather alert.
It could turn red or something.
I am using the current Beta.

tonyarm shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. If we keep asking for stuff Mike will never release 5.6 as a Final version.</font id=“size1”>

Ed</font id=“blue”></font id=“size2”>

tonyarm, something like that is on the way, but it won’t be ready for the final 5.6 release. The most noticeable change will be the new skin.

Mike, the skin looks great.

gus

Here is an update:

Mike,

Your new WW skin is, by far, the absolute best of all the 5.6 skin offerings!

Kudos!

Bill

So, any hints about when we’re all going to be able to use it? [:)]

quote:
[i]Originally posted by gus[/i]
So, any hints about when we're all going to be able to use it? [:)]
This posting says [i]"I plan to release the full 5.6 version during the week of Christmas."[/i]

http://www.singerscreations.com/RSS/Posts/82.asp

[:D][:D][}:)]

[;)]

quote:
So, any hints about when we're all going to be able to use it? [:)]
I am very close now [:)] I'm hoping to have most of the final release finished this weekend, and then I'll need to do some testing next week. So, I'd say about 2 weeks.

Another update with daily moon data:

Hello Mike…

I like your new ‘post 5.6’ layout a lot.

A suggestion: it would be nice to have an option to specify a view that shows only the eight-day outlook panel, which you have spread across the bottom one-quarter of the new layout. It would save on desktop real estate.

Regards…

Bernard

Those moon images look a little choppy. Enlarging them to fill the border may smooth out the edges.

I do not intend to further delay the final version, but here’s an idea, which you may have already considered, but is not obvious from the screen shot. It would be nice to have the scale on the left colored in blue if the temperature is at or bellow freezing point. What do you think?

Gus

quote:
It would be nice to have the scale on the left colored in blue if the temperature is at or bellow freezing point.
Hmmm.. how about covered in ice? [8D]
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Singer[/i] Hmmm.. how about covered in ice? [8D]

Well, that only if it’s below -10 [:D]

-10? That’s TROPICS weather!!! lol [:D][:D]