severe alert: N/A

I am getting a severe alert of N/A and notice in the forums a couple of other instances of similar problems, but no solutions. It looks to me like it could be inconsistencies in the way the NWS enters the data in different cities. The Lake Tahoe alert displays correctly, but when I switch to St. Louis the alert displays N/A in the Current Conditions screen. The “more info” link works correctly in both cities. I cut and pasted the text directly from TWC website after clicking on the weather alert scroll near the top of each city’s forcast page. I hope this may help shed some light on the situation.

Thanks for an excellent product.

quote:
Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

…GREATER LAKE TAHOE AREA- 956 PM PDT SUN OCT 17 2004
… WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM PDT MONDAY…

SNOW LEVELS WILL LOWER TO 6500 FEET BY MIDNIGHT THEN FALL TO LAKE LEVEL OVERNIGHT BEHIND A COLD FRONT THAT MOVED THROUGH THE AREA THIS EVENING. SNOWFALL TOTALS UP TO A FOOT ARE POSSIBLE ABOVE 7000 FEET WITH 1 OR 2 INCHES ACCUMULATION POSSIBLE DOWN TO 6000 FEET LATE TONIGHT. GUSTY WEST WINDS WILL PRODUCE NEAR WHITEOUT CONDITIONS ESPECIALLY DONNER PASS ON INTERSTATE 80… ECHO SUMMIT ON HIGHWAY 50… CARSON PASS ON HIGHWAY 88… LUTHER PASS… MONITOR PASS ON HIGHWAY 89 AND MT ROSE SUMMIT ON HIGHWAY 431

Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

… EAST CENTRAL… CRAWFORD FRANKLIN GASCONADE JEFFERSON LINCOLN MONTGOMERY PHELPS ST. CHARLES ST. LOUIS CITY ST. LOUIS WARREN WASHINGTON
A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH MEANS CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS IN AND CLOSE TO THE WATCH AREA. PERSONS IN THESE AREAS SHOULD BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THREATENING WEATHER CONDITIONS AND LISTEN FOR LATER STATEMENTS AND POSSIBLE WARNINGS…