Server Down?

Well, without doing anything it suddenly started working again this morning. It still wasn’t working as of last night and I certainly didn’t make any changes on my end. I’m glad it’s working though!

Maxton Web browser was the culprit in my case - unchecking “Handle other program’s DDE call when Maxton is running” in advanced options solved the problem.

quote:
"Handle other program's DDE call when Maxton is running"
Good to know! [:)] Thanks [b]stargatenow[/b]. Can we assume that that was a Maxthon default setting rather than something you set?

Are you an SG 1 fan?

Ed</font id=“size2”>

I came across this problem today also. I found the post about unchecking the “do not save encrpyted pages to disk” to fix and check to see if I had this checked or not. Mine wasnt checked so I continued on the forums to see if there had been another solution found. When I didnt find another solution, I decided to check the “do not save encrpyted pages to disk” box, hit apply, uncheck the box, hit apply. That fixed my connection problem.

Im running:
XP Pro SP2
IE Version 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158 SP2

So to you guys still having problems, try checking, applying, unchecking, applying to see if that helps you out.

Interesting. Good catch. [:)] Thanks mastamoon.

Ed