Script Error in Station Search

When I enter a name or zip code in the Station Search box and click Search, I get a script error:

Line: 32
Char: 4
Error: ‘documentElement’ is null or not an object
Code: 0
URL: file// … \CitySearch.html

No stations are returned.

rge811, did you try restarting Weather Watcher Live to see if that resolves this issue? If not, please give that a try.

I’m also getting a similar error, when I try to search be zip code I get the following message.

A Runtime Error has occured.
Do you wish to Debug?
Line: 31
Error: ‘documentElement’ is null or not an object

If I search by city name, I don’t get a popup but get a message saying “Server not found!”.

Is this search running off of weatherbug.com? I noticed weatherbug.com is blocked at my office. This is the first website I’ve ever seen blocked at work! But it did have a lot of adware in the day, don’t know if it still does, haven’t seen it in a long time.

This message is telling you that Weather Watcher Live does not have access to the Internet and/or to the WeatherBug data feed.

If that’s the case, you will not be able to use Weather Watcher Live. Weather Watcher Live needs to be able to access weatherbug.com.

It’s ages I do have the same problem and I CAN reach weatherbug.com via Internet Explorer, Firefox.

Then, I can’t add any city, it always find maps to merge and it crash when doing it and it always do not find any city and when it try to load the initial web page after start, the system say it can’t find the page, check internet connection. Then I can get weatherbug.com both in Explorer and Firefox.

Installed and uninstalled million times, cleaned up every possible directory and registry and user temp, every other weather applet work, but Weather Watcher and Weather Watcher Live.