Screen saver

It’s been suggested a couple of times before ( at least once by myself :iconbiggrin: ) to have a screensaver feature in Weather Watcher.

The wallpaper feature is good and a lot of people use it, but my problem is that when I’m actually using my computer I don’t actually see the wallpaper much. Most of the time when I’m not using the computer, I turn it off, but when the system is on and idle, the screen saver pops up. So I’m thinking that would be a perfect place to display WW info. Of course, you have to turn off power mangement features to see it…

http://www.81x.com/Authors/Rubycurls/Smilies/back2topic.gif
I’d like to have the option of displaing the contents of Current.html, or a map (animated maps preferably), or even better, cycle through a series of screens.

I would really appreciate having a weather screensaver with WW.
It could display (rotate) multiple cities, weather maps, animations, and etc.

I have found only one such software on the Net, and it is not free, nor very good…

But it would be a great feature to have when you just walk around your house or office!

Well, sorry for asking again, but is there a plan for a weather screen saver in WW?

Is it somewhere on the wish list? :icon_smile:

It is, but it’s not high priority at this point.

Thanks for the answer, Mike!
We will wait. Weather Watcher is still a great piece of software as it is. :thumbright:

Is there any progress on this suggestion, Mike? :slight_smile:

georgi, none at all.