Questions

It’s been a month since Weather Watcher has been dropped from support and availability. So a couple of questions come to mind.

1. How many users have switched to WWL?

2. How many WWL users have upgraded to the new pay-to-use version?

3. If you convert skins created for the free WW app to the WWL format will the users who freely created the skins and icons for the free WW app be reimbursed for their efforts when they are used with the new commercial WWL app? Either one time payments or a sharing in the WWL subscription fees? It would only seem fair.

If you think the latter question belongs in the WW Skins forum I can repost it there.

Ed

Still no response to questions 1 and 2. :sad:

I don’t think anybody knows the answers :wink:

Those of us who value Mike’s time and effort to keep this amazing program going and up-to-date are either already running WWL or always have been.

See answer to question 1.

This question is almost too ridiculous to answer but here goes… how many others shareware programs can you name that would do what you are asking?

Boofo,

Those of us who value Mike’s time and effort to keep this amazing program going and up-to-date are either already running WWL or always have been.

+1

My thoughts exactly.

I actually typed a reply to the questions Ed posted then realized how little value those questions posed, I deleted it.

I guess that makes me a suckup without any sort of a life. Oh well… :wink:

Go away troll. Those of us who have been supporting Mike have been here a) a lot longer than you and b) have contributed a lot more than you ever will. When you learn how to create a skin or an icon set or anything useful let us know. Until then…

I can see this is going nowhere fast.