Question

For a long time i have been wondering, why sometimes when i double click on the tray icon and open WW, or update the weather while looking at WW, the default view is sometimes hourly and sometimes daily forecast. WW seems to change this by itself once in a while for no apparent reason. I’ve been looking trough all of the options but i haven’t seen so far an option to change that.

I would like the default view to be the daily forecast, so while at times the program decides that the default view should be the hourly forecast it’s really annoying and i have to click to daily every time when i open or update WW.

Thanks in advance for any help

The main Weather Watcher window should be displaying the last viewed forecast. That’s what my Weather Watcher install seems to be doing.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Is the display still connected to a cookie? If so the machine’s AV or malware sw could be playing a role.

Weather Watcher does not use cookies anymore. That setting is stored in the Windows registry in the following location:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Weather Watcher\Misc\LastPage