Problem with Windows 7 x64?

Hi,

is there a problem with Windows 7 x64? I don’t think WWL (latest version) is supposed to look like this, is it?

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/217/wwl.th.jpg

Steve

I see the wind gauge value is missing in the middle of the gauge and the pressure graph values are a bit cramped. I’m working on an update to resolve those issues.

FYI, you can switch back to the “Splendid” forecast skin in the “Skins” section of the Weather Watcher Live Options window if you don’t like the new “Splendid2” skin.

Hi,

with Splendid everything is fine again. It seems Splendid2 has some problems displaying everything correctly.

Steve

I installed 6.112. Running Win7 64-bit. I can’t get it to find any weather stations. It won’t accept my license code. I’m running Microsoft Security Essentials, but that doesn’t seem to be blocking ANY internet access, so I don’t think that’s the problem.

ad1c, I am also running Windows 7 64-bit. It sounds like your running software that is blocking Internet access to DL.EXE or WW.EXE in the Weather Watcher Live program folder. I suppose UAC could be blocking that access as well.

I was able to get it to run with Administrator privs. I’ll look into it a little more tonight.