Pictures for my Icon set I made do not show up

Work, no. Just some adjustments/tweaks to make the set perfect. It should take less than 5 mins to do them all.

Think I’ve gotten it right this time. I am going to start a new post entitled "Environment Canada Weather Icons. Please check it out for me & let me know how it is.

:cheers: =D> :D/

A beautiful set of icons. Nicely done Michelle. :thumbright:

Now admit it it was fun wasn’t it?

PS For myself I made the 13.gif image the same as the 15.gif image. When comparing them to the other sets it seemed a better fit.

Yes, it was fun! I just get frustrated very easily when I can’t figure something out. But, it felt very inspiring to finish the set. Thank you for all your help.

Need more help. In viewing the hourly page for some reason for tonight (7/29) it is showing T Showers for 8pm thru 3am, but it is not showing the night time icons with the dark blue background for night. Do you know which # icon is used for this weather term? If so, I can go back in & put in an icon that has the dark blue background for night hours. I must be getting addicted to this, now I want to fix everything I think is wrong with my set!!! Thanks

After looking at other icon sets for the same time period, theirs are like mine & the night icons don’t show up until 4 am either. So I guess there is nothing to fix.

TWC isn’t always that accurate in their image selection. The main thing to do at this point is to match up your icons with how the other icon sets look.

To that end download this file: http://rapidshare.com/files/261578969/WWicons.zip.html unzip it to your WW Skins folder then open it in your browser. You will be able to see how your icons compare to other WW icons and to the icons TWC uses.

BTW Rapidshare is showing that this file can only be downloaded 10 times.

I started a new topic called Environment Canada Weather Icons. In that topic is the new link for downloading my icons. This new link is from 4 Shared. There they said it could be downloaded as ofted as wanted. Compared my icons with some others for the same time period & their icons are somewhat similar, as I can tell, but I’ll check out the link you suggested.