Opening WW Window

[:(] Single click or double click…doesn’t seem to matter…
5.6 BETA 7 is working great other than </font id=“red”> I can’t open the window to view the details, days, etc. I can get to the options by right clicking on the temperature (in the systems tray) and make changes there. Just can’t see the days and details for the day,week or month.
I am hoping it is a setting in the options; but I have seen nothing there to change this situation either.

Open to suggestions! Thanks

jre1278 [:)]

jre1278, what happens if you choose “Open Weather Watcher” from the Weather Watcher system tray menu?

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Singer[/i]
[b]jre1278[/b], what happens if you choose "Open Weather Watcher" from the Weather Watcher system tray menu?

Nothing. [:(] The weather watcher name and icon sits in the task bar. Clicking on that does nothing and offers no options. Nor the icons in the systems tray opens the window.

Thanks for your quick response. [:)]

jre1278, did you install the beta using the full setup?

quote:
[b]jre1278[/b], did you install the beta using the full setup?

Yes, the full setup. Then this morning I did the update for that.
I am wondering if a reinstall would be the solution [?]

jre1278

quote:
[i]Originally posted by jre1278[/i]
It's worth a try.
quote:
quote:
It's worth a try.

[:D] The reinstall did the trick! Next question… Do I need to also do that update or is it included in the full install?

quote:
Next question.. Do I need to also do that update or is it included in the full install?
The updates are only to be used to upgrade Weather Watcher. If you have the latest version, then you're good to go.