"Now" window

Mike,
I had suggested that you somehow connect the day and night boxes along the bottom in the ‘now’ window, but my post seems to be missing. i think it would be easier to see the forecasts that way. Others agreed with me and I think you said you would add it at some point. Is it still on your to-do list?

Weather Watcher Live is looking very good, I hardly ever use Weather Watcher anymore.

Yes – it’s on my list. I also agree that this would be a nice change.

Mike, are you still planning on this? Is skinning support still planned?

I would assume so because “Skin” is listed as a configurable setting within the Options window.

Manymosi, the slider currently shows both days and nights if set to “Days” in the Splendid Settings. Were we talking about something else?

Weather Watcher Live does use skins – they are a little different from Weather Watcher’s skins though. The Splendid skins can be found in:

C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher Live\Skins\Interface\Splendid\Skin.wwt
C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher Live\Skins\Interface\Splendid\Skini.wwt

“Skin.wwt” is used for weather stations inside of the US. “Skini.wwt” is used for weather stations outside of the US. I separated the two because there isn’t as much data available for international weather stations (e.g. the hourly forecast).

All sections of the interface are in a single “wwt” file. If you open it up and scan through it, you should be able to find the different sections of the Splendid interface. The DIV’s at the bottom of the “wwt” file are used to inject weather data into the skin – to make the interface seem more fluid as it updates. I most likely will have to put together some detailed documentation to explain how to create a new skin from scratch.

I had suggested placing a box around the day and night icons so it would be a little easier to seperate each day.

Right – I recall now. I don’t know if that’s something I’ll change in the Splendid skin. Someone could certainly mod the Splendid skin to make that change though :cool: