Nothing is working!!

I have had no data for three days now, and I have the latest version. I live in Meridian, Idaho, and no matter what station I add in my area. I get the same thing, N/A. Is there a problem with the satellite or radar. No information is coming through at all. When I click on email support, nothing happens. I have a lifetime subscription. When I go to add a station, no stations come up. I went to my phone, and all of the stations in my area showed plus temp. It seems as if only my current data is not showing on my PC. How can I fix this problem?

1 Like

I’m working on a new Weather Watcher build with a fix to resolve this issue. I’ll let you know when it’s available.

1 Like

Weather Watcher version 7.2.227 is now available for download here.

1 Like

7.2.227 broke everything for me. All NA. If I install older versions they are also now NA. Before I did the update to 7.2.227 everything was working fine.

EDIT: NA went away and temp came back but refresh fails or freezes.

1 Like

@17blue17 which weather station are you using? Have you tried other weather stations?

1 Like

Done and everything is working just fine. Thank you so much!!

Earlier in the day after I updated to 227 I tried multiple station near me and in a nearby metro 100 miles away. All had NA. Then after a while it just started working and the NA went away. However, the refresh seems to not do anything but the task bar temp does seem to update. For example taskbar temp says 78 which is correct compared to my phone as I write this but a right click on the temp shows current is 89 from hours ago. If I open the program it says 78. If I refresh in program the progress bar does not do anything. Edit: just tried for a 3rd time in a row and the right click on temp now shows 78. It is like refresh is very slow and the progress bar in program for refresh does not move. Not at all like in the past.

1 Like

@17blue17 Which weather station are you using now? Have you tried other weather stations? Are you able to add a new weather station?

Things are working ok now. Sent you a detailed email response. Thank you for the support.

1 Like

Neither version 227 nor 228 is working at all. Neither one will refresh even at first installation. I have tried to reinstall both to no avail.

Please try version 7.2.229. You can download that installer here.

1 Like

229 working great. Thank you so much for all of the hard work you do in keeping everybody running smooth. Sometimes it must be a daunting task. I love your program.

1 Like

hello I have a problem with add estation I can not find anywhere location and with that I can not use the parameters