New Problem

There may be a new problem; not much is coming through lately. Icons, temperature, and, no info at all in the daily forecast.

it’s working for me…

Violinist, Composer, and Technology Hobbyist
Music Performance Major Penn State University
Musical Horizon “Site Admin”
http://www.musicalhorizon.com

quote:
[i]Originally posted by tonyno[/i]
There may be a new problem; not much is coming through lately. Icons, temperature, and, no info at all in the daily forecast.
I have the same problem! I couldn't retrieve full the daily forecast. Icons could not displayed. Why?
quote:
[i]Originally posted by joe[/i]
quote:
[i]Originally posted by tonyno[/i]
I have the same problem! I couldn't retrieve full the daily forecast. Icons could not displayed. Why?

I fixed the problem!
Delete key.ww file from the installed weather Watcher directory and restart the program. The problem may solve it! Try this! [:D][8D]

The deletion of the key.ww file helps only for a while. Prob. this was by chance.

I thought it helped but the problem comes back, is gone and comes back again!

What’s the problem here?

Hi and greetings from The Netherlands (Holland)

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Fraha[/i]
The deletion of the key.ww file helps only for a while. Prob. this was by chance.

I thought it helped but the problem comes back, is gone and comes back again!

What’s the problem here?

Weather.com is changing their site constantly. Those bastards...., just right-click on the systray icon for WW and select Check for Program Updates for it to fix itself.

Violinist, Composer, and Technology Hobbyist
Music Performance Major Penn State University
Musical Horizon “Site Admin”
http://www.musicalhorizon.com

And this does not work either!

We have to wait for the weathersite to settle down

Frans

I plan to have a fix out on Sunday/Monday night. I’d release it earlier, but I’m away for the weekend. I need to have a life too [:D]

In the meantime, please give the beta a try. I’ve been testing it for over a month, so it works pretty well (very stable too!).

You can download the current 5.0.28 beta here:
http://singer.cwco.net/BETA502810.ZIP (case-sensitive)

• Installation Instructions *

1. Download and unzip the “BETA502810.ZIP” file to the folder of your
    choice (create a new folder).

2. Run “WW.EXE” from the above folder.

3. Set up all of your Weather Watcher options in the Options window. The options are now stored in a .INI file. Each Windows user will have their own custom options.

• Features In The Works *

1. Resizable main window
  2. Skinnable interface
  3. Alternate interface language
  4. Set your wallpaper to any map from the Map Manager

• Feedback? *

Please let me know what you think of the beta. What should doesn’t work? What should I change? What should I add?