N/A For Melbourne Australia

My active city is Melbourne Australia but the current conditions show constantly N/A but it useto show the current conditions but now all i get is N/A

Please Help!

Regards
Shaun

I’m getting N/A for Dallas, TX US too. Looks like there might be a problem with WW.

Same thing in St. Louis, MO. No Current conditions today.

It’s appears to be everywhere.

Mike, we need a patch!!! [:)]

EdP

No need to worry… I’m sure weather.com is just having technical difficulties with their data stream. Let’s give it a few hours – I’m sure it’ll clear up.

If any of uses can update let me know… because i still cant =(

Regards
Shaun

It’s working OK now.

Yup, working fine for me…
What was the reason for the problem?

Regards
Shaun

Works for me too. Guess it was just an issue with weather.com

It was a problem with weather.com’s data, not Weather Watcher.

Mike, you should add a line, or two, to WW that when Weather.com has feed problems you display at the bottom “Weather.com is experiencing technical difficulties. Do not adjust your settings.” in addition to the N/A symbols. [:D]

The problem appears to be resolved today. [:)]

EdP

Ed, I’ll see what I can come up with. When the feed comes through as “N/A”, the data looks normal, so there is really no way to tell that it is down, other than the obvious fact that all cities are reporting “N/A”. At the least, I can post a message on SingersCreations.com.

I was kinda being facetious and playing off the msg one gets when there are problems with a tv feed.

A posting on the website would be nice, if people read it, but would require manual effort on your part. But thanks for the offer and we will appreciate it, should the problem arise again.

EdP