Motorola Q Support?

I am using SP1 and can not seem to backwards. I uninstalled SP1 but someplace there must be remnants left. When I try to install the old it errors me telling me I must first uninstall SP1.

cljohnso, try installing SP1 again, then uninstall it.

Any update on maybe getting this to work on the Motorola Q?

lexluthor, it’s been pretty quiet around here lately. Have you tried installing the old/new version of the .NET Compact Framework 2.0 yet? I don’t own a Q myself, so there isn’t much I can do.

No, not worth trying to go back a version of .NET.

I have plenty of programs that work just fine with the Q, so I’d have to guess there’s probably something you could do on your end to get it to work, but, like you said, without you having a Q, maybe that won’t be easy.

Good news.

Motorola released a MOL3 for the Verizon Q today and your program now works.

This is great.

Thanks.

Great news :thumbright:

MOL3 did it!

Confirmed Mike,

MOL3 on the Q allows WW SmartPhone Edition to work correctly now. I think MOL2 might have broke it since others on the board were reporting that it worked on their Q’s. Maybe they were running the original release?

Anyway, it’s working now :thumbright:

It works great for me

I have .NET CF 2.0 installed as well as as .NET CF 2.0 ENU-String Resource. I believe I have MOL3 (Ver Q2-BP_C_06.0B.11P,Q2). It works fine. Are you planning on having a plug-in for loading it on the home screen?