Max hight temp and max low temp

Use to see the Max high temp and max low temp on the Now Window. Happened to it?

The graphs are not part of the Splendid4 skin (if that’s what you’re using). You can switch back to the Splendid3 interface skin in the “Skins” section of the Weather Watcher Live Options window.

That information will also be displayed in the tooltip – if “Actual High” and “Actual Low” are checked in the “Tray Icon” → “Tooltip” section of the Weather Watcher Live Options window.

Could it be put in Splendid4 or would that be just two much for it?

The available space is already maxed out in the Splendid4 skin.

As a work around to that, I’d like to modify the “Monthly” view so it shows data for your selected weather station – instead of just the data that was recorded while Weather Watcher Live was running. That will allow you to access that data – in a slightly different format of course.

I’m able to access the monthly data for Weather Underground weather stations. That data is not available for WeatherBug weather stations though. That’s why I have Weather Watcher Live setup to log what Weather Watcher Live downloads.

The unfortunate side to the way it works now is that you won’t be able to see a true high/low unless Weather Watcher Live is running 24-7. It’s a work in progress at this point.

Sounds good. Love to what you have planed.