Logging not using current conditions

All my machines are not logging the current conditions as of May 31 at 11:34 EST. The logfile simply repeats the May 31 record over and over. I am using a version 7.2.157 that was provided with a date format that works in Canada. It has been running for years just great. Here are log script and last record that repeats.

[OBSERVED DATETIME],[STATION],[TEMP PLAIN],[DEW PLAIN],[HUMIDITY PLAIN],[WIND PLAIN],[BAROMETER PLAIN],[RAIN TODAY PLAIN], [DAILY LOOP COUNT=7][TEMPLATE][DAILY PRECIPITATION DAY],[DAILY PRECIPITATION NIGHT], [/TEMPLATE][/DAILY LOOP][DAILY LOOP COUNT=1,START=2][TEMPLATE][FORECAST],[DAILY PREDICTION DAY][/TEMPLATE][/DAILY LOOP]

05/31/2019 11:34:43,Ottawa, CA (Stittsville),14.3,4.6,52,6.4,99.6,3.3, 0%,5%, 15%,47%, 56%,41%, 37%,15%, 0%,N/A, 35%,35%, [FORECAST],Partly cloudy. High temperature around 21.1°C. Dew point will be around 12.2°C with an average humidity of 15%. Winds will be 12.9 km/h from the SW.

1 Like

Haven’t been here for very long time. I read the current conditions not updating thread and have come to the conclusion (I think) that WU no longer exists. I have tried to find other stations but cannot select any. If I do, the station in the dialog box ends up as a string of HTML stuff. Guess I’m cooked:(:frowning:

Please try the current version of Weather Watcher. You can download that installer [B][U]here[/U][/B].

I will mike. Does the logfile date format follow the country selected in the O/S?

The date format will change when you change the country in the Windows Region settings. If you want to show 24-hour time in the log, you’ll need to select that time format here:

I have country as English(Canada) with long date as dd/mm/yyyy but log file contains mm/dd/yyyy. Is there another setting I have missed?

Swapped the date format in my code. All is good now. Previous post is still true however.

[B][U]This build[/U][/B] should use the proper short date format.