Invisible Desktop Magnet

Suddenly I have lost my desktop magnet.
I have been using a desktop magnet for quite some time now. My wallpaper is a map of the northeast and my magnet is a map of the US which I re-sized to fit in the corner of my desktop.
Everything was fine until about a month ago when my magnet disappeared. I know it is there but invisible because if I put a shortcut onto the desktop it disappears behind where the magnet should be.
I waited for an update to WWL but this didn’t solve the problem. I don’t even know how to delete the invisible magnet so I do have a problem that requires a solution.
Any solutions?

Try recreating your magnet by doing the following:

1) Right-click the Weather Watcher Live system tray icon and choose “Exit” to shut it down.

2) Delete all files in the following folder:

C:\Users[Windows Username]\AppData\Roaming\WeatherWatcherLive\Magnets

OR

C:\Documents and Settings[Windows Username]\Application Data\WeatherWatcherLive\Magnets

3) Start Weather Watcher Live.

4) Right-click the Weather Watcher Live system tray icon and choose “Create Desktop Magnet” to recreate your magnet.

Thank you for your response, Mike, but after following your instructions I get the same result: An invisible magnet that covers any desktop icon.
Maybe I’m not doing something right. I followed C:\Documents and Settings\Admistrator\Application Data\WeatherWatcherLive\Magnets and deleted it but I couldn’t find C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\WeatherWatcherLive\Magnets. There is no C:\Users folder that I could find. BTW I couldn’t find C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data folder either but somehow (and I can’t remember how I did it) I found the WWL/Magnet folder and deleted it.
Anymore suggestions?
Thanks.

You’ll only find one of those above folders. I listed both paths since it’s different depending on your version of Windows.

Please email the files in “C:\Documents and Settings\Admistrator\Application Data\WeatherWatcherLive\Magnets” to me at [email protected].