I have two problems with Weather Watcher - The System Tray and Old Weather Warning

!. When going to the system tray in Windows 10, I’ll put my mouse over Weather Watcher icon but the system tray flyout/popup blocks the bottom half of the information because it doesn’t go back down. See the attached screenshot.

1. For the New Weather Alert popup from Weather Watcher. It had a tornado warning from May 9th, 2017 but it popped up on October 30th, 2017. See the attached file.

You should be able to resolve the first issue by ensuring the Weather Watcher icon is always displayed in your system tray. If you don’t want to do that for some reason, you can set a custom location for the tray tooltip by enabling the “Tray Icon” → “Tooltip” → “Use custom tray tooltip window location” setting in the Weather Watcher Options window.

The second issue looks like bad data. If you continue to see bogus weather alerts, please let me know and I’ll take a closer look at that weather station.

Thank you. For #1, Your suggestion worked great. And I’ll keep an eye out for #2.