How To: Change active city

The active city can be changed using one of the following methods:

1. Right-click the Weather Watcher system tray menu and select a new city from the “Change Active City” menu item. You will only be able to switch to cities that you have entered in the “Active City” tab of the Weather Watcher Options window.

1. Right-click any of the hot spots (http://www.singerscreations.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=6088#6088) on the Weather Watcher interface and select a new city from the “Change Active City” menu item. You will only be able to switch to cities that you have entered in the “Active City” tab of the Weather Watcher Options window.

1. Select a new city from the Active City dropdown box in the “Active City” tab of the Weather Watcher Options window. If your city does not appear in the Active City drop box, then use the “Add City” button to add your city.

Mike, I went into the CityCode.cmb and added the words “Home Town” and used my current city’s weather code. Now I’m able to see “Home Town” in the main screen instead of my real citys name. However this doesn’t appear on the tray pop-up. It still shows the actual name of my city regardless of whether I change the active city or not.

Can I change it so the tray pop-up reflects “Home Town”?

And thanks for a great utility!

bslug, are you using Weather Watcher 5.6.24?

version 5.6.21f

umm is thair a way to make WW switch active citys at a set intervull?

No.