Hourly display is a different day/time

At the moment, when I click the ‘daily’ display, at the top is the forecast for today - Thursday. When I click hourly - at the top is ‘Sun - 9 AM’. Clicking Update on either display makes no difference.

Its not always Sunday on the hourly - but always the wrong day. Also, at this time, the Daily says Sunday will be sunny and clear with a high of 76 - the hourly shows showers all day.

If I change active city from Byron MN to Pequot Lakes MN, its still Sunday on the hourly, and the forecasts still do not match.

It’s been happening on this PC only - it doesn’t happen on my other one.
I tried un-installing, downloading, and re-installing - no difference.

Currently running the just downloaded 5.6.0.34 under Windoze XP

Dave.

What happens is you choose a different Forecast skin?

When you uninstalled did you delete the “C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\WeatherWatcher” folder also?

What’s the pc’s date/time format set to?

Different forecast skin: No change

Delete at Uninstall: No - only did the un-install.

Date/time format: I don’t see a spot to set this - so I don’t know … but here’s the system tray:

http://www.postimage.org/PqfBXi.jpg

The date format is set in the Windows’ Control Panel.

On my system the Regional option for date is English (United States) and the format for the Short date is: 8/21/2008 and the Long date is: Thursday, August 21, 2008.

The date in your image is 2008-08-21. It may not be matching up with TWC’s format for USA location dates. And TWC is where WW get’s it’s data from.

hth

I’ll check that when I get back on that computer tomorrow. But it seems if that was the cause, both displays would be showing the wrong day as ‘current’.