Further problems with Moto Q

I recently bought a Moto Q that came with windows mobile 6 installed. I was able to install weather watcher 1.0.3, but it will not run. I get an alert message that says “Can’t find Current (or wone of its components). Make sure the path and file name are correct and that all the required libraries are available.”

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get it to run?

Do you see that error message after clicking on the .CAB file or the Weather Watcher Mobile shortcut after it has been installed?

I see the problem when I try to run the program (WW), not the cab file. Clicking on either the shortcut or the exe itself gives the error.

Thanks for checking on it.

Did you install Weather Watcher Mobile directly on your device? If not, then give that a try.

I did install directly on my phone. Should I try installing directly from my desktop?

You cannot install it from your desktop since the install is a CAB file. Did you ever run into this issue when installing any other software on your Q?

The only thing that you could possibly be missing would be the .NET Framework. That doesn’t even seem possible though since it comes installed with Windows Mobile 6.